Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Topaz Gigapixel 3.0.3 just released (free update or discounted)  (Read 2847 times)

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
Re: Topaz Gigapixel 3.0.3 just released (free update or discounted)
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2019, 03:56:35 pm »

I do not appreciate that this thread has been curated away from the Digital Image Processing section. It is discouraging to see that a moderator would choose to discourage a pertinent discussion.

I have removed all the information and photographic examples, which I had posted in a effort to provide helpful information about GigaPixel's digital image processing, in response to the act of moderation.

If I had sought to discourage discussion, I'd have locked the thread. I didn't; I moved it because the original post should have been made here. There are other threads devoted to Gigapixel, and nothing to prevent you or anyone else initiating yet more.

Petulantly deleting your own posts achieves precisely nothing.

Jeremy

t6b9p

• BeyondVisible
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 11:34:37 am »

this was more about me (offering discount sales links in the thread) than you. The mod informed me that I should have posted here instead.
Since the post really belongs in the Processing section wouldn't it have been better just to remove the sales link and note that there is a "hidden" discount available. That way this post would be appropriately located with all the other AIG posts.

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 12:17:29 pm »

Since the post really belongs in the Processing section wouldn't it have been better just to remove the sales link and note that there is a "hidden" discount available. That way this post would be appropriately located with all the other AIG posts.

I will try that next time (ie, maintain a discussion about technical aspects of software in the Processing section while referring people to the For Sale section for any relevant discount info, which will always be the case).
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 04:41:48 pm »

Possibly: there's more than one way to skin a cat. But there are other technical threads on Gigapixel.

Jeremy

t6b9p

• BeyondVisible
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2019, 12:08:41 pm »

But there are other technical threads on Gigapixel.

Yes but the information provided by each Gigapixel thread tends to be additive and not repetitive, so sticking this thread elsewhere on the forum results in a gap in the useful chain of information located in one spot.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up