Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: ALPA Rodenstock AAA Apo Alpar 4,5/55mm (Shipping from Switzerland)  (Read 651 times)

thom

• my website

ALPA Rodenstock AAA Apo Alpar 4,5/55mm #160.028.080 Copal 0 (long barrel)
Symmetric wide angle lens for the Alpa-12-System (SW, SWA, XY, MAX, TC, STC), with both caps, OpTech lens hat and original box.
Image circle for digital (f=11): 115mm
Image circle for film (f=22): 165mm
Filter size: 67mm
Weight: 570g
The matching centerfilter from Rodenstock (E67) is NOT included in this sale, but you can still buy it at Alpa.
Data for „Alpa Lens Corrector“ available from Alpa.

My opinion:
This is a very good lens, well usable up to 60 or 80 MP. Not quite as super sharp as the newest lenses by Rodenstock such as Alpagons/HR-Digarons, on very high resolutions (100 to 150 MP) the differences will come to light.
Distortion: hardly noticeable, correction only necessary for fanatics.
Color shift (lens color cast): very low, correction file can be omitted.
YMMV.

Condition: very good (see pictures).
Optics are clean & clear with no scratches, chips, streaks, fungus, fog or haze.
Aperture and shutter blades are clean and oil free.

Price: $1800, shipping included
Payment: Paypal (add 3%) or bank wire transfer

International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or in the shipping fee. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- These charges are normally collected by the shipping company at delivery or when you pick up the item.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Note to beginners in Geography and Economy: This item will be shipped from Switzerland. Switzerland is NOT a member of the European Union (EU).
- Customs documentation will state the selling price and "used camera equipment". I do not declare merchandise values below actual prices paid or mark items as "gifts" - Swiss and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 03:30:25 am by thom »

thom

• my website

Lower price: $1800.
The lens was sent to Rodenstock and cleaned and adjusted at the factory.

thom

• my website

Lens sold. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up