Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stock video shooters  (Read 2134 times)

Cornfield

Stock video shooters
« on: January 16, 2019, 01:38:52 pm »

I have been shooting stills for stock for the last eight years using Lightroom for managing images, embedding image meta for descriptions and keywords.  I'm just starting out to shoot stock footage clips also.  The main issue I currently have is how to prepare video files with descriptions and keywords.  What do pro stock video shooters for embedding data into video files?

brainstorm21

Re: Stock video shooters
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 03:16:21 pm »

ow, god, I 've been searching for stock video for a long time
could you suggest me a source where I can download it?

TatkoNavas

Re: Stock video shooters
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 03:26:00 pm »

"Most Stock Video websites are not cheap, but there are still ones you can find legit stock videos for lower prices or even free. The problem with free websites is that videos are not HD quality. So you want hd video because it's the only way to make quality stuff.
You have to look for the good stuff because it's not easy to find. You can choose to download HD videos from illegal places, but you will have problems later. Copyrighted stuff wasn't a problem before, but now a second of copyrighted stuff can make you serious problems. Most creators post their stuff on YouTube, and if they want to make money, they can't use copyrighted stuff."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 04:17:20 pm by TatkoNavas »
Pages: [1]   Go Up