Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad sevice Sweden  (Read 665 times)

photoenthusiasm

• www.charlesniel.com
Hasselblad sevice Sweden
« on: January 12, 2019, 11:01:49 am »

Is it possible to send a H3dii-31 in to Hasselblad Sweden for service? Probably the PCBA has to be changed together with a new calibration file (invalid calibration error).

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Re: Hasselblad sevice Sweden
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 04:41:49 pm »

Most things are possible. I have sent two lenses and a body there from Australia. Just contact your local dealer for instructions.
Usually there is a quote price and you accept or reject. Prices for common things are on the Hasselblad.com website.

What actually is wrong? If it is the camera body it is probably easier to just buy another H3D-II or H4D body on ebay. I put an H4D body on mine and that gives you True Focus.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Fine Art Photography

tcdeveau

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 10:15:18 pm »

Where are you located?

You can contact your dealer, or you can also contact Hasselblad service directly.

If you happen to be in the US, just email Hasselblad US support. Assuming HB still services H3Dís, generally speaking some things can be fixed stateside in their NJ office, and if they canít fix it, off to Sweden it goes.

photoenthusiasm

• www.charlesniel.com
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 04:12:53 am »

Where are you located?

You can contact your dealer, or you can also contact Hasselblad service directly.

If you happen to be in the US, just email Hasselblad US support. Assuming HB still services H3Dís, generally speaking some things can be fixed stateside in their NJ office, and if they canít fix it, off to Sweden it goes.

Thanks for your reply. I am located in the Netherlands and had a cost estimate from transcontinenta. The cpu mainboard should be replaced at Ä2100....

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 03:42:15 pm »

Thanks for your reply. I am located in the Netherlands and had a cost estimate from transcontinenta. The cpu mainboard should be replaced at Ä2100....
So you graciously decline that and look at eBay.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Fine Art Photography

photoenthusiasm

• www.charlesniel.com
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 06:17:24 am »

I guess I use mine as is and look for a second hand replacement.
Pages: [1]   Go Up