Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens  (Read 331 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
« on: January 11, 2019, 08:38:51 am »

This is a Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS lens, in like-new (9+) condition, in original box, with all original accessories. This lens is in minty condition, both cosmetically and operationally. The front and rear glass elements are flawless with no signs of scratches or cleaning marks. The internal elements are clean and clear. There are no signs of fungus, haze or separation and no visible dents, scratches, dings or other cosmetic flaws. The metal mount surface and bayonet look and work perfectly. The lens has been functionally tested and is operationally excellent. Focusing and zoom are smooth throughout the ranges. AF is snappy and accurate.

I am selling this lens because I have sold my Sony A6500 IR-converted camera (previously listed in another ad on this website) and no longer need the lens and Sony accessories.

The lens comes with everything that you'd get with a new one. It has been used and stored in smoke-free environments.

Included:
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS Lens
• Lens hood
• Lens front cap
• Lens rear cap
• Soft Pouch
• Owners papers and user's guide
• Spare rear lens caps (3)
• Spare front lens cap (sealed)
• Original box and packaging

Price - $600.00 (no trades please)

Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in the set or have questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:11:36 pm by Joseph Colson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up