Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A polite behaviour-but not only  (Read 645 times)

OnlyNorth

A polite behaviour-but not only
« on: December 25, 2018, 12:42:47 pm »

I wish You all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 01:41:21 pm by OnlyNorth »

Rob C

Re: A polite behaviour-but not only
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 04:34:52 pm »

Thank you for the good wishes, which I reciprocate.

However, at my age, being stronger next year is impossible. Can I exchange greater strength for just, well, being here?

Obviously, this time of year brings all sorts of fantasies out into the open, but I must reassure Slobodan that my marina walk today didn't reignite the old boat lust. Seeing those millions of bucks up on the hard, all needing attention and costing money even whilst doing nothing more than waiting there just to cost a lot more, wouldn't float my boat (sorry) however much dough I won somewhere.

Saw an episode of Top Gear recently featuring the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, and that did turn me on more than somewhat. Much smaller than the Mustang I quite fancied, and probably parkable in an ordinary space.

Rob

OnlyNorth

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 01:53:33 pm »

Thank you for the good wishes, which I reciprocate.

However, at my age, being stronger next year is impossible. Can I exchange greater strength for just, well, being here?

Obviously, this time of year brings all sorts of fantasies out into the open, but I must reassure Slobodan that my marina walk today didn't reignite the old boat lust. Seeing those millions of bucks up on the hard, all needing attention and costing money even whilst doing nothing more than waiting there just to cost a lot more, wouldn't float my boat (sorry) however much dough I won somewhere.

Saw an episode of Top Gear recently featuring the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, and that did turn me on more than somewhat. Much smaller than the Mustang I quite fancied, and probably parkable in an ordinary space.

Rob
Dear Rob,
Beyond the natural worries about un uncertain future,I hope You will be stronger than You think
now.

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 04:15:25 pm »

Dear Rob,
Beyond the natural worries about un uncertain future,I hope You will be stronger than You think
now.

Thank you; that's a truly kind sentiment!

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up