My view remains unchanged.
Of course. I don't expect to change your views. Didn't mean to be disrespectful

Again, under "perfect" you should understand "what we already know and can learn from the more knowledgeable", as in my case.
But the knowledge is out there waiting for you. You don't invent the wheel again.
If you want to fire a rocket at the moon, you can use Einstein's discoveries or Newtonian Physics, that of every day's life. With Newton you simplify (less exact) but the error there must be minuscule. Or so I was told.
Same in our case. You know for example that using the nodal points is more exact than not using them.
But if in the end nobody notices, why care?
All the way around, if you don't know about this and get noticeable parallax errors, what then?
Better to know in advance that this could happen and why, I believe.