Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sony A7r Full Spectrum/IR AR, Sony Zeiss 24-70 + IR Filters with Xume System  (Read 508 times)

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction

FS: 1. Sony A7r in Excellent+++ condition. Converted to Full Spectrum with the AR option (anti-reflection) by Kolari Vision. See, Infrared Conversions and Infrared Photography Cameras
2. Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f/4 also in excellent+++condition, works great for full spectrum/IR. Lens is outfitted with the Xume rare earth magnetic filter adapter which allows super quick filter changes simply by slapping the desired filter in place.
3. Filters: Kolari Hot Mirror filter (take normal color photos); IR filters 590nm, 720nm, and 850nm. All filters fitted with Xume magnetic rings. Easily organized in included compact Tamrac filter belt pouch.
4. Accessories: Five batteries: one in camera, four in (2)Think Tank battery holder cases. Charger and a/c, + accessories. Expodisc for white balance.
5. Boxes and manuals included.

This is a great full spectrum/IR camera! Full Frame 35mm sensor and 36 megapixels.  Easy to use and produces fantastic images in normal color, full spectrum, and Infra Red (false color and B&W IR is awesome!). This is basically a "turn-key" ready to go IR camera system.  Expands your shooting time on photography trips!

I'm moving away from 35mm and this is the last 2:3 format camera I own.

$1,300. complete---includes delivery CONUS.

PM me here.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:02:41 pm by Ken Doo »

Ken Doo

Short video of how easy it is to swap IR filters with the Xume magnetic filter ring system:  Dropbox----

Swapping IR filters with the Xume filter system

Ken Doo

Images taken with this camera:

The last image is an engagement portrait made with this camera and a Profoto light modified to IR flash.  I can show you how to easily convert a Profoto light if you're interested!

Ken

Ken Doo

System as noted above available----  And have added a Pixel wireless remote control (single, multi, bulb and timer) for Sony.

$1300, includes shipping to your door CONUS.

Ken Doo

SOLD   :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:16:53 am by Ken Doo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up