Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any one else having subscription problems?  (Read 3781 times)

irene.cortes

• Administrator
Re: Any one else having subscription problems?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 07:39:10 pm »

I am unable to renew. Card changed and I have tried to update but I’m stuck in a loop. I updated my card details, tried to update my subscription. It send me back to update card details. Contacted admin and received an automated reply telling me I would be contacted. Four days and it hasn’t happened.

Hi Martin,

I've corrected the issue and your subscription has been accounted. Thank you for your continued support and many apologies again for you the delay.

Best,
Irene

irene.cortes

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 07:47:59 pm »

After so many days without any response to support request or to this thread about the subscription issue, I start wondering if there is anything wrong with the Lula team.

I have been participating in Lula for many years, and even if I don't know them personally, the people behind it seem to me as very nice and trustworthy, so I rule out thinking that they could't care less of subscribers.

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for your patience. We are under a reorg of our entire administration and as a consequence, our help desk has been backed up.

I've cleared up the issue with your subscription so you should be good to go.

Best,
Irene

irene.cortes

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 07:52:30 pm »

Sounds like a continuing problem, Bob. I just got a notice that my "transaction failed," even though I haven't made any changes since the last billing cycle. The notice tells me to "update my payment details" and retry the transaction. There doesn't seem to be any way to update my payment details, so I guess I'm on my way out from LuLa. There's been a problem with this kind of thing ever since LuLa started charging for access.

Hi Russ,

Very sorry for the delay. If you go to our Home page, you'll find the "Account" button in the upper right hand corner. As long as you are logged into the site you will be able to access your account to change your c/c info. Around this time there is an influx of c/c expiring.

Let me know if you have any issues with that. I'm here to help.

Best,
Irene

Dladymon

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 09:22:03 pm »

Irene, your comments about the re-org seems to imply there is more to the story here.  I see no messages from Kevin or Chris.  Can someone provide more detail as to what is happening?

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2018, 10:55:07 pm »

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for your patience. We are under a reorg of our entire administration and as a consequence, our help desk has been backed up.

I've cleared up the issue with your subscription so you should be good to go.

Best,
Irene

Thanks Irene, It is working fine now.

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 01:25:50 am »

I'm so sorry for the delay, Martin. We've been in a reorg and our help desk has backed up. Please let me know if you still have any issues, as I believe we have responded to all of our outstanding tickets by now.

Woke up this morning to find it all sorted. Thank you very much. Your efforts are appreciated.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

Bob_B

• It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 07:54:38 am »

Woke up this morning to find it all sorted. Thank you very much. Your efforts are appreciated.

My subscription has been corrected also. Thank you, Irene.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Telecaster

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 04:13:46 pm »

I'll add myself to the list. LuLa wants me to subscribe, and is graying out articles past the first few paragraphs, yet it also billed me for my yearly subscription on Dec. 1.

-Dave-

Bob_B

• It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 05:22:56 pm »

Telecaster: Try contacting Irene Cortes (see previous posts). I think she will be able to help you.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

irene.cortes

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2018, 09:15:41 am »

I'll add myself to the list. LuLa wants me to subscribe, and is graying out articles past the first few paragraphs, yet it also billed me for my yearly subscription on Dec. 1.

-Dave-

Hi Dave,

I've checked in on your subscription and you're all good to go. So sorry that you were having trouble earlier. Please do let me know if you ever have any other issues by connecting with our Help Desk.

Happy Holidays from us at LuLa,
Irene

Telecaster

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2018, 04:12:03 pm »

Hi Dave,

I've checked in on your subscription and you're all good to go. So sorry that you were having trouble earlier. Please do let me know if you ever have any other issues by connecting with our Help Desk.

Happy Holidays from us at LuLa,
Irene

Irene, I'm afraid the issue hasn't yet been fixed. When I click on an article link, LuLa keeps prompting me to log in despite me being already logged in. I'll report this to the Help Desk too.

Edit: when I went to the Help Desk to report my issue I was prompted to log in once again, yet when I did so LuLa told me my password was invalid. So it seems different parts of LuLa contain different info regarding my account. Anyway I guess I can't report the issue to the Help Desk until the issue is resolved!  ;D  :o

-Dave-
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:22:32 pm by Telecaster »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up