Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Any one else having subscription problems?  (Read 3780 times)

Bob_B

• It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Any one else having subscription problems?
« on: December 04, 2018, 09:58:23 am »

Just wondering if there's a problem with subscriptions to LuLa? I renewed (or I should say I attempted to renew) my subscription the day after it lapsed. While my card was charged the subscription fee, my subscription has not renewed. This is only six days ago, I suppose the admin staff have a backlog or something like that. I've written emails to the admin to get things resolved, but haven't heard back, hence my post.

Any one else?

Best,
     Bob
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
Re: Any one else having subscription problems?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 11:43:41 am »

I am unable to renew. Card changed and I have tried to update but I’m stuck in a loop. I updated my card details, tried to update my subscription. It send me back to update card details. Contacted admin and received an automated reply telling me I would be contacted. Four days and it hasn’t happened.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

James Clark

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 12:12:30 pm »

Ha this issue last year.   It eventually "took" but now I am constantly told that there is a problem with one of my subscriptions, and I appear to have duplicate subs, one active and one a "problem"

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 01:44:15 pm »

Just wondering if there's a problem with subscriptions to LuLa? I renewed (or I should say I attempted to renew) my subscription the day after it lapsed. While my card was charged the subscription fee, my subscription has not renewed. This is only six days ago, I suppose the admin staff have a backlog or something like that. I've written emails to the admin to get things resolved, but haven't heard back, hence my post.

Any one else?

Best,
     Bob

Same here

Bob_B

• It's all about light
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 04:26:15 pm »

Apologies to any and all for putting this post in the wrong forum, and thanks to Jeremy for moving it to "About this site". Also, while I'm sorry to hear about others with similar subscription issues, it is good to know that I'm not alone. - Bob
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 10:38:08 am »

Sounds like a continuing problem, Bob. I just got a notice that my "transaction failed," even though I haven't made any changes since the last billing cycle. The notice tells me to "update my payment details" and retry the transaction. There doesn't seem to be any way to update my payment details, so I guess I'm on my way out from LuLa. There's been a problem with this kind of thing ever since LuLa started charging for access.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Bob_B

• It's all about light
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 11:25:07 am »

Thanks Russ. You know, what bothers me the most is that I've send a half dozen or more emails (and messages thru LuLa) without a single response from the administrators of the site. I know everyone is busy, but... Just a simple reply acknowledging receipt of one would be enough for now. Anyway, it seems there's little I can do, except wait and hope things resolve. $12.00 isn't a big deal, but the principle underlying the interaction is.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Martin Kristiansen

• Martin Kristiansen
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 12:41:43 pm »

I have also not had a response to my ticket other than the automated reply. Five or six days now.
Commercial photography is 10% inspiration and 90% moving furniture around.

David S

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 03:30:15 pm »

I had no issues with renewal but would point out the $1 is in US funds and ended up costing me $18.xx Canadian.

Just to note.

Dave S

Arlen

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 05:16:01 pm »

I renewed on Nov. 30 and got an emailed receipt, but when I log in now, I can't read the main page articles and it tells me to subscribe to read them.

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 05:16:44 pm »

No issues here.  Got the advance notice of renewal and then on the renewal date a note that my card had been charged.

Bob_B

• It's all about light
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 08:03:21 am »

I renewed on Nov. 30 and got an emailed receipt, but when I log in now, I can't read the main page articles and it tells me to subscribe to read them.

Same here.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 04:17:19 pm »

After so many days without any response to support request or to this thread about the subscription issue, I start wondering if there is anything wrong with the Lula team.

I have been participating in Lula for many years, and even if I don't know them personally, the people behind it seem to me as very nice and trustworthy, so I rule out thinking that they could't care less of subscribers.

Arlen

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 10:01:37 pm »

I'm hoping all is OK and that they return soon. I've been waiting to get back in and review some of the older printing videos.

Bob_B

• It's all about light
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 07:46:04 am »

After so many days without any response to support request or to this thread about the subscription issue, I start wondering if there is anything wrong with the Lula team.

I have been participating in Lula for many years, and even if I don't know them personally, the people behind it seem to me as very nice and trustworthy, so I rule out thinking that they could't care less of subscribers.

I'm told there have been changes in administration of LuLa, but that's all I know.
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

irene.cortes

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 10:04:02 am »

Hi All,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We are restructuring our administration and backend so that these issues don't routinely arise - for some every year!

We want to get your subscriptions up and running so please do drop us a line on the help desk or shoot me an email if you're still not getting in. We will resolve it ASAP.

Thank you for your continued support!

Arlen

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 10:40:47 am »

Irene, I don't see your email address listed in your profile, so I sent you a personal message from there.

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 12:31:36 pm »

Irene, I don't see your email address listed in your profile, so I sent you a personal message from there.
Arlen and others:
If you click on the envelope ikon just below Irene's name, you can send her an email.

(It's the middle of the three ikons.)
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Arlen

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 01:37:02 pm »

Thanks Eric, but Irene quickly responded to my personal message and fixed my problem. All is well for me now.

irene.cortes

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 07:33:30 pm »

I have also not had a response to my ticket other than the automated reply. Five or six days now.

I'm so sorry for the delay, Martin. We've been in a reorg and our help desk has backed up. Please let me know if you still have any issues, as I believe we have responded to all of our outstanding tickets by now.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up