Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Hasselblad HC 210mm f/4 AF Lens, Only 471 Shutter Actuations  (Read 427 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography

This is a Hasselblad HC 210mm f/4 AF Lens in mint (9+ to 10) condition. This lens is in minty condition, both cosmetically and operationally. The front and rear glass elements are flawless with no signs of scratches or cleaning marks. The internal elements are clean and clear. There are no signs of fungus, haze or separation and no visible dents, scratches, dings or other cosmetic flaws. The metal mount surface and bayonet look and work perfectly. The lens has been functionally tested and is operationally excellent. Focusing is smooth throughout the focusing range. There is no oil on the aperture blades. It has only 471 shutter actuations.

I have been using this lens with the Hasselblad X1D camera and XH adapter. It is a 2014 vintage lens (S/N 7HVI12952) and can be successfully used in autofocus mode with the X1D and XH adapter. I have pre-ordered the XCD 135mm lens plus 1.7x teleconverter and am trying to eliminate overlap and redundancy in my kit.

Included are:

Hasselblad HC 210mm f/4 AF Lens
• Hood
• Front and rear caps
• Leather pouch

Price - $1,500 OR BEST OFFER (no trades please)

Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in the lens or have questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:53:34 pm by Joseph Colson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up