Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Camera  (Read 484 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
« on: November 27, 2018, 01:43:24 pm »

This is a gently used Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Camera in excellent (9+) condition. This is a “spare” body that I purchased just before a trip to Alberta in June. The spare never came out of the bag and has an actual shot count of 1275.

The camera body has no scratches, wear marks, dings or blemishes. It’s in pristine condition both operationally and cosmetically. From the EXIF data, it has been used for just 1275 shots. The settings have been reset to factory settings. The sensor is clean and free of scratches and blemishes. The camera has no issues or glitches, has the most recent firmware version, and has been serviced by Hasselblad US to replace the control/scroll wheels. The latter was a common X1D problem and the new owner will not have to worry about it occurring.

The camera has been stored and used in a smoke-free environment throughout its life.

Included are all the original items, packaged in the original packaging, plus a Really Right Stuff L-bracket:

Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera
• Shoulder Strap (unused)
• Original Gift Box
• Body Cap
• Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (7.2 VDC, 3200mAh)
• BCX-1 Battery Charger with Intl. Adapters
• USB 3.0 Type-C Cable (4.9’) (unused)
• Flash Drive with Manual (unused)
• 32GB SanDisk Extreme PRO SD Card
• Owner's Papers
• Really Right Stuff L-bracket

Price - $5,000 OR BEST OFFER (no trades please)

Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee. I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in the camera or have questions.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:10:56 am by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: SOLD: Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 09:11:44 am »

The  Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Camera has been SOLD. Thanks.

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up