Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radial Filter  (Read 639 times)

hea7

Radial Filter
« on: November 26, 2018, 04:26:09 pm »

When I click on the RF I get a cross but when I try to use it I go not get a circle to adjust. All is get is what is on the attached.

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
Re: Radial Filter
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 04:39:48 pm »

Could you say exactly what you are doing once you get the cross?  To get a circle or ellipse you click and drag the cursor.  Are you saying nothing shows up?

hea7

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 10:56:12 pm »

Only adjustments effecting the image as shown. A white spot at the top and a pink area at the bottom. I have not way of adjusting the tool.

Is there a way to reset the tool?

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 05:14:31 am »

I can't see the tool in the screen grab you made, either the selection circle or the button if not active, but you can either reset the adjustment sliders when the radial selection is active, or you could delete it.  Or you can reset the image changes (all of them)

This is what you should see after selecting the tool, clicking on the image somewhere and moving the cursor (in this case I made a small radial filter selection on the sign)

If you close the tool then re-open it the selection will not be active and you'll see the small "button" where the radial tool is positioned.  Click on the button once and the selection will become active again and you can change sliders or delete (press the delete key)

RikkFlohr

• Adobe, Inc. - Photography Products
    • Rikk Flohr's Website
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 03:57:36 pm »

Press the [ H ] key which hides/unhides the tool marquee.
Rikk Flohr
Quality Engineer Customer Advocate - Photography Products
Adobe
Pages: [1]   Go Up