Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Phase One IQ280 for Phase One/Mamiya  (Read 1105 times)

pemihan

SOLD: Phase One IQ280 for Phase One/Mamiya
« on: November 22, 2018, 05:42:43 am »

I have decided to sell my IQ280. It has recently been in for a service check at Phase One HQ where they upgraded several components as well as did calibration and focus adjustment so it's a very fine tuned back completely up to date. 4550+ shots on the back. The display has had a screen protector on and still have.
Comes with one battery, USB cable, Firewire cable, charger with various international plugs and 12V adapter, everything except the charger and battery are unused. Of course also includes the metal sensor cover.

SOLD.

If sold within the EU I would have to charge 25% VAT unless the buyer has a business with a legitimate VAT number. If sold outside of EU e.g. the US no VAT will be added.

I'm located in Denmark, local pickup welcome.
Payment by wire transfer.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI - P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XL, 47XL and various other items so buy with confidence.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking. Any questions, just shoot me an email.

Peter
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 04:09:38 am by pemihan »

pemihan

Re: FS: Phase One IQ280 for Phase One/Mamiya
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:34:21 am »

Christmas bump and price lowered. Also have a DF+ and a SK80mm LS that could be part of a deal.

pemihan

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 05:01:30 am »

Need to sell this, make me an offer but please don't lowball.

baudolino

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:04:25 am »

Hi, I might be interested in making an offer for your back but would first like to ask how you would envisage the sale should take place. Presumably, a simple sale and purchase contract would be signed, defining the buyer, the seller, the object of the sale, stipulating the price being the final price, payment and delivery conditions etc.? Do you have something in mind / draft available? I have been a member here for a long time as much as you, but would not feel comfortable wiring money without any piece of paper signed beforehand. Best regards, Martin

pemihan

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 03:19:35 am »

Hi, I might be interested in making an offer for your back but would first like to ask how you would envisage the sale should take place. Presumably, a simple sale and purchase contract would be signed, defining the buyer, the seller, the object of the sale, stipulating the price being the final price, payment and delivery conditions etc.? Do you have something in mind / draft available? I have been a member here for a long time as much as you, but would not feel comfortable wiring money without any piece of paper signed beforehand. Best regards, Martin

Hi Martin,
I understand, after all it's a lot of money. I have no problem signing a document as you describe. Feel free to make a draft as you would like it.
On another note I have sold quite a bit here and on GetDPI and am positive I can get some of those buyers to vouch for me.
Best
Peter

baudolino

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 07:55:54 am »

Hi Peter,
Thanks for a quick reply. I will put a 1-2 pager together. I can't remember if there is a private messaging system here on LuLa like there is on GetDpi..? I have a price in mind that I wish to offer you but perhaps it would be better to take the conversation offline.
Best,
Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up