Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson Legacy, Signature paper rebate  (Read 634 times)

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
Epson Legacy, Signature paper rebate
« on: November 21, 2018, 01:01:41 pm »

I ordered a roll of Legacy Fibre from B&H and they sent me an Epson Rebate form for Legacy and Signature Epson papers, for an order of 3
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/Rebates_Promos/113018_EPSON_BUY3.pdf
The rebate will give you a refund to the cost of the cheapest item you buy of the 3, and you can get more than 1 of them (up to 9), so you can buy 2 orders of 3 etc and submit 2 rebates, up to 9 I think.  You have to buy all 3 in 1 order (which means my single roll does not count, I'll have to buy 3 more) and the order has to be placed by Nov 30th.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
Re: Epson Legacy, Signature paper rebate
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 01:11:37 pm »

I ordered a roll of Legacy Fibre from B&H and they sent me an Epson Rebate form for Legacy and Signature Epson papers, for an order of 3
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/Rebates_Promos/113018_EPSON_BUY3.pdf
The rebate will give you a refund to the cost of the cheapest item you buy of the 3, and you can get more than 1 of them (up to 9), so you can buy 2 orders of 3 etc and submit 2 rebates, up to 9 I think.  You have to buy all 3 in 1 order (which means my single roll does not count, I'll have to buy 3 more) and the order has to be placed by Nov 30th.

This has been going on (and off) for a long time now - several years to my recollection. To simplify, it works like this (which is what I think you were trying to explain): Buy three eligible items and submit the rebate form, which provides a rebate on the least expensive item of the three. One may do this up to a maximum of nine times within the same rebate offer period. This means one is buying 27 items and getting the nine cheapest free. 
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:23:02 pm »

That's it.  The current form says it's for purchases between Nov 1st and 30th but it sounds like this is a regular event so in future I'll watch and wait I never buy JIT (Just In Time) and always have some extra on hand ... thanks.

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 01:26:03 pm »

Correct - it comes on quite often and sometimes is renewed month after month, but not always; so good to get it while it lasts. Legacy Baryta paper is a particularly good value on this pricing.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

I.T. Supplies

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 05:59:54 pm »

There are months where Epson may change the products on the rebate or make it for a few months vs a single month.  It's hard to say what they decide per month, but it's usually something they have for most of the year.  There may be another one that they do just Signature Worthy or Legacy and others where it's together (like last month and this month).

Our company emails anyone subscribed to our newsletters regarding product updates, promos (rebates) and what not; and you can always adjust (be removed or resubscribe) the subscription per your request.
And holiday's are sometimes extra deals!

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 06:34:20 pm »

IT Supplies has a great holiday sale going on right now (as in today)  ;D

Great Cyber Monday deal at IT Supplies, an additional 20% off on Signature and Legacy media, and that's on top of the Epson rebates.

Thank you IT Supplies!

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up