Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for 2nd Person for Alaska Multi-Day Denali Area Snowmobile Trip  (Read 760 times)

jdsublime

• Sublime Light Landscape Photography

I'm looking for a 2nd person for a 6-day, 5 night Alaska, Denali area, snowmobile trip to do landscape photography - day and night.  The trip would be custom and guided.  Target the 2nd or 3rd week of March, 2019, to get the best snow conditions and the most daylight; first week of March is also an option.  I am seeking a 2nd person due to a 2-person minimum.  $4800 for the snowmobile rental, guide, food, and lodging.  See Denali Multiday Snowmobile Tour.  Anyone interested?  If so, send a message. 

Jeff
www.sublimelightlp.com

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: Looking for 2nd Person for Alaska Multi-Day Denali Area Snowmobile Trip
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 11:36:01 am »

Wow, this sounds like quite a trip! If I were a bit - OK, more than bit - younger I would join you.

jdsublime

• Sublime Light Landscape Photography
Re: Looking for 2nd Person for Alaska Multi-Day Denali Area Snowmobile Trip
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 11:48:00 am »

Thank you for the sentiment.

Landscape photography from a snowmobile can be a blast.  I did a spectacular trip in 2017, in Montana, with Rich Ranch.  Blog post  here.  As part of that trip, I also did open window winter aerial photography....quite cold!  Best thing about a snowmobile is that you can cover a lot of ground. 

Jeff
www.sublimelightlp.com

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 12:07:17 pm by jdsublime »
Pages: [1]   Go Up