Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One SK 35mm 3.5 Blue RingR, XF V Grip  (Read 274 times)

KevinYue

Phase One SK 35mm 3.5 Blue RingR, XF V Grip
« on: November 07, 2018, 04:16:13 pm »

Hey everyone, I am a fashion/fine art photographer from Toronto, Ontario. All the items you see in this post are purchased new from Toronto Phase One dealer B3K, and I am the first owner. They were purchased July this year, and I am the first owner. All gears are under a Five Year Phase One free loaner warranty, and documents of purchase will be provided. T

1. Phase One XF Vertical Grip ------ $800 : Condition is as new as I only used it twice. I only used it when I was hand holding the monstrous Blue Ring 150mm 2.8 lens. The grip comes with a L plate as the grip mounts onto the plate, so you do not have to buy a L plate (the plate depending on brands can cost you quite a huge buck if you buy it seperately.) The design is beautiful, and it is light and comfortable.

2. Phase one 35mm 3.5 BR ----- $3800 : Condition as new, and I probably took no more than 500 shots with it. Hands down the best medium format wide angle I used, and it is one of the three best phase one lenses to date (150 BR, 45 BR, 35 BR).

Prices are in USD. Items are located in Toronto, local pick ups are welcome. Shipping to the states will be by Canadapost/USPS. Buyer pays fees and shipping. I can be better reached at kevinyue1986 at gmail. Thanks!

All the best,

Kevin Yue
Pages: [1]   Go Up