Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sarah Moon: For Italian Speakers  (Read 780 times)

Rob C

faberryman

Re: Sarah Moon: For Italian Speakers
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 08:03:47 am »

Looks like 50 minutes of discussion and no photos.

Rob C

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 09:14:25 am »

Yes, her pix are probably already very familiar to "true believers" as almost to be superfluous...

The first speaker was perfectly understandable (to me) but the second woman's voice gave me problems. I've also found that using the speakers of my little Sony hi-fi (permanently attached to the computer) isn't as distinct as using those tiny earbud things from Panasonic.

Guess it's advancing years.

:-(

Rob

petermfiore

• Peter Fiore Fine Art
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 10:40:08 am »

Looks like 50 minutes of discussion and no photos.
Thanks Rob,

I much prefer to have discussion only as opposed to images only. In a perfect world both would be nice. With discussion I learn the why things are made. That goes for all the arts. I can always acquire the images, music, films at my leisure. But what excites me, is the  why an artist chooses to go down their path. I Have learned so much from so many.

Peter

Rob C

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 04:46:33 am »

Thanks Rob,

I much prefer to have discussion only as opposed to images only. In a perfect world both would be nice. With discussion I learn the why things are made. That goes for all the arts. I can always acquire the images, music, films at my leisure. But what excites me, is the  why an artist chooses to go down their path. I Have learned so much from so many.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Yes, I find that the people are often more interesting than the images, though with a few, both turn out to be fascinating.

Not only do their words teach me about their way of looking at life, but I find I am also taught so much about myself, of things that unless mirrored and spotlit in another person, might slip right past unrecognized. Perhaps one of the more important aspects of the education is understanding that whilst an individual, spiritually, one is never quite alone in this world, that emotional charges are shared all around us, that those are stronger in some than in others, but that a commonality exists, nonethless.

It's one of the great benefits of the Internet; what a shame that it is dwarfed by the negative effects of so much of humanity when it takes to the air.

Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up