Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 04, 2026, 06:43:43 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Landscape Showcase
>
Another 2 images from Bamburgh
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Another 2 images from Bamburgh (Read 485 times)
KMRennie
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 989
Another 2 images from Bamburgh
«
on:
October 31, 2018, 06:43:37 pm »
The posted image are taken well before dawn and before any that I have previously posted. Ken
Logged
Jeremy Roussak
Administrator
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 9263
Re: Another 2 images from Bamburgh
«
Reply #1 on:
November 01, 2018, 04:20:24 am »
Both are gorgeous, Ken. I wonder if there's a little too much purple/magenta in the first, which otherwise I'd prefer to the second.
Jeremy
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Landscape Showcase
>
Another 2 images from Bamburgh
Loading...