Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing multiple images from Capture One Pro  (Read 1187 times)

sanvandur

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 125
    • http://www.santiagovanegas.com
Printing multiple images from Capture One Pro
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:11:24 pm »

Hello there
I'm testing my new Canon Pro1000 printer. I've loaded at 13.5"x14.5" sheet of paper. I'm printing directly from Capture One 11.3. I've selected 3 images to print on the one sheet. I must be missing something because I can't manage to get all 3 images to show up in the print preview window in Capture One. Only my first selection shows up. I've included a screen shot so you can see all my settings, and my image selection on the right side Capture One browser (window under the print dialog window). If anyone could point out what I'm doing wrong, that would be great. Thanks so much!
Logged
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com

ColourPhil

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 52
    • Colour Management by Phil Cruse
Re: Printing multiple images from Capture One Pro
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 04:09:20 pm »

Hi,
Before selecting the 'Print Module' (not sure of the correct terminology) select the image previews 'thumbnails' from the right side with Command click on each one, so that all three are highlighted with a thick white border around each. Then select the Print 'module'.
That works for me.
Cheers,
Phil

sanvandur

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 125
    • http://www.santiagovanegas.com
Re: Printing multiple images from Capture One Pro
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 04:19:58 pm »

Hi,
Before selecting the 'Print Module' (not sure of the correct terminology) select the image previews 'thumbnails' from the right side with Command click on each one, so that all three are highlighted with a thick white border around each. Then select the Print 'module'.
That works for me.
Cheers,
Phil

Thanks Phil! I’ve selected all three holding down the command key (as one does to
select multiple items). However, only the first image has the thicker white border. The other two are selected, but with a thinner white border. I’ve printed multiple images on one print with Capture One in the past and never had a problem. I even have a screen shot of when I did it successfully. I’ve replicated all the same
Settings, yet only one image appears in the preview. AHHHH!!!!!
Logged
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com

sanvandur

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 125
    • http://www.santiagovanegas.com
Re: Printing multiple images from Capture One Pro
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 01:08:47 pm »

Here's a side by side of all my C1 print setting from the time it worked, and the current settings that don't work... even though the settings are the same. Any ideas? Is it a C1 bug, or am i missing something? Thanks!
Logged
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up