Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing multiple images from Capture One  (Read 1867 times)

sanvandur

• http://www.santiagovanegas.com
Printing multiple images from Capture One
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:09:09 pm »

Hello there
I'm testing my new Canon Pro1000 printer. I've loaded at 13.5"x14.5" sheet of paper. I'm printing directly from Capture One 11.3. I've selected 3 images to print on the one sheet. I must be missing something because I can't manage to get all 3 images to show up in the print preview window in Capture One. Only my first selection shows up. I've included a screen shot so you can see all my settings, and my image selection on the right side Capture One browser (window under the print dialog window). If anyone could point out what I'm doing wrong, that would be great. Thanks so much!
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com

JPOnstwedder

Re: Printing multiple images from Capture One
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 04:24:09 pm »

There is an icon near the top of the screen that looks like multiple rectangles in a stack. When you hover your pointer over it, it says it toggles between editing the primary variant and editing selected variants; I guess that is CaptureOne speak for applying an action to a single image (variant) or to multiple images (variants). Click that so it's selected and turn orange, then try printing again.

Jan-Peter

sanvandur

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 04:58:47 pm »

There is an icon near the top of the screen that looks like multiple rectangles in a stack. When you hover your pointer over it, it says it toggles between editing the primary variant and editing selected variants; I guess that is CaptureOne speak for applying an action to a single image (variant) or to multiple images (variants). Click that so it's selected and turn orange, then try printing again.

Jan-Peter

This sounds promising. I’m gonna give it a try and report back. Thanks so much!

sanvandur

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 01:43:43 pm »

Jan-Peter

You were right! Thanks again!

Pages: [1]   Go Up