Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV tripod legs with extras  (Read 416 times)

Lee Roberts

FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV tripod legs with extras
« on: October 24, 2018, 04:41:18 am »

NOTE: I also have a Gitzo GT1348 tripod for sale and originally both of these were in the same ad....I am making them two separate listings now to keep the ads cleaner and easier to follow. As mentioned in the other ad, I am not a regular contributor to this site but I have been registered for several years (since 2012 and have posts throughout the past 6 yrs) and I actively sell on other sites, with extensive and 100% perfect feedback on those sites -- neither of which are Ebay, just to be specific. I don't sell anything on ebay and haven't in a long, long time.

For this tripod (GT3530LSV), here are the specifics below. I will try to cover everything in pictures posted below, also

Price $425 Total (I cover paypal fees and shipping). Item ships from San Diego, CA

Details
Your purchase will include an Induro soft case (or a Generic green soft case - your choice), the Series 3 flat top plate (G349), a set of spikes, and I'm tossing in the old shims / bushings recently removed but still 100% functional. These may come in handy in an emergency situation. Just to let you guys know, I got a great deal on these parts and thought it would be best to replace bushings/shims on all three leg sections. I bought shims for only one (1) entire leg (two sets of shims)  as I was making another order from Gitzospares back in early August of this year. Then, a few weeks later -- Naturescapes.net had a 15% sale going on, so I bought shims to cover the other two (2) legs (four sets of shims). The tripod has not left my apartment since I replaced all of these shims.

The overall condition of this unit is very good, conservatively rated. There is a tiny bit of paint loss in one place on the main casing (pics below will show this), and the top flat plate (G349) has some surface wear. Everything else is great. The fiber sections are in excellent condition and collapse and extend extremely smoothly. I believe the G1348 and G1325, with the different type of leg bushings, are slightly smoother and more refined, but you give up anti-twist design and overall rigidity/strength of the 6x fiber used in this tripod.

Please ask any questions, as I surely left out some details. I will be adding pictures and editing post along the way
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:55:03 am by Lee Roberts »

Lee Roberts

Re: FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV tripod legs with extras
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:43:03 am »

More pics

Lee Roberts

Re: FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV tripod legs with extras
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 11:10:47 am »

And more pics
Pages: [1]   Go Up