Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Gitzo G1348 legs w/many xtras (incl. complete set of fiber & guide bushings)  (Read 556 times)

Lee Roberts

NOTE: I also have a Gitzo GT3530LSV that is for sale currently. I originally had both tripods listed in this ad, but have edited out that information...or have tried to edit it completely.

To start off, I am not a regular contributor to this site, but I've been registered since 2012 and have made posts throughout this time up to now. I purchased one (1) item from a member on here a while back, too. I am, however, someone with plenty of legitimate and exceptional reviews from a few other sites I have sold on or actively sell on. Without full understanding of the proper etiquette here, I will NOT mention every other site I sell on -- but if you message me, I can gladly provide that information as well as my direct contact information. You'll want to know, undoubtedly.

Next, I am including a practically new Promaster soft case (31" long) with purchase, as well as a beater condition A.Swiss Monoball B1 (that works and locks down snugly. Also, I will toss in a Gitzo double-ended wrench. Pics below should have all of these items.

Finally, here are more details related to this tripod.

Price (Total amt, which covers paypal fees & shipping) is $525 w/flat plate & G1317 column; $475 w/flat plate only. Ships from San Diego, CA

SPECIFICS

The G1348 legs will include the Systematic components: Series 3 flat top plate (Gitzo part #G349) and G1317 rapid column with Gitzo 5.25" aluminum low/short center column AND even shorter (Gitzo compatible) Benro 3.5" aluminum center column.

For this tripod, I am including a complete set of fiber bushings and guide bushings (over $200 value) in the purchase -- of which covers EVERY SIZE not only for the G1348, but also every tripod model that uses these bushings. The list is exhaustive, but those who own this generation Gitzo knows which they are. In case no one knows, Gitzospares.com only sends the exact bushings for your tripod, now, when in past years you'd get a complete set (like the ones included here) upon purchase. According to Ian from this company, their prices went up exceedingly high. If someone interested in this tripod has a preference to keep costs down a little by cutting out the G1317 column, price gets $50 cut.

The overall condition of this tripod is excellent. The worst cosmetic blemishes are paint loss on the smallest / lowermost twist locks, and the sticker which states the model number. The fiber sections, themselves, are incredibly nice and some appear almost new. This is no exaggeration, and the fiber and guide bushings that are currently in use -- appear largely unused. It shows when extending or collapsing the legs: this tripod is as smooth as you'll find anywhere. Whoever buys this will not have to worry about bushings for the foreseeable future, if ever.

Please ask any questions and I will gladly answer your questions. This tripod is also for sale on another site currently.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:58:28 am by Lee Roberts »

Lee Roberts

More G1348 pics

Lee Roberts

And more G1348 pics

jpgroth

Still for sale?

Lee Roberts

Still for sale?

Yes, I just haven't checked this every day. Please PM me for faster reply. I can provide links to full-size images and my feedback history elsewhere. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up