Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhaseOne 645DF, or PhaseOne 120mm F4 issue  (Read 499 times)

djordjez

• www.djordjezivaljevic.com
PhaseOne 645DF, or PhaseOne 120mm F4 issue
« on: October 19, 2018, 03:43:40 pm »

Hi all,

I hope I am not posting to wrong forum section.

Here's what bothers me. When I shoot wide open on 120 mm  F4 everything is just fine. As soon as I change F stop, I hear kind of "rolling" sound in the body, and curtain/mirror in the body get's stuck. The photo is not even written to the card. When I am using other lenses, there is no issue at all.

Any tip to resolve this issue?

Keep in mind that I am the only one owner of PO equipment in my country..so unable to try to another body, or other same lens. Also, we have replaced flex aperture cable in the lens.

Thank you for any kind of tip.

Djordje [ George ]
Montenegro

Pics2

Re: PhaseOne 645DF, or PhaseOne 120mm F4 issue
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 09:32:26 am »

While waiting for an answer here, which you will get soon I'm sure, there are many knowledgeable people here, try contacting Phase one support through their website, they are very helpful. Also, if you don't have an official dealer you bought your equipment from, try contacting the nearest one, they can be helpful too, it depends. I have very good experience with Vienna dealer, if you don't have anyone nearer, PM me, I'll give you the contact.
Best regards,
Milan

djordjez

• www.djordjezivaljevic.com
Re: PhaseOne 645DF, or PhaseOne 120mm F4 issue
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:38:43 am »

Thank you Milan.

I am 99% sure that it is lens issue, but in meantime to check all possibilities.
Please be kind and forward me your contact in Vienna dealership, it would be very helpful .

Dj.
Pages: [1]   Go Up