Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CC updates today  (Read 2515 times)

Zen8

• My Photo Collections
CC updates today
« on: October 15, 2018, 11:37:59 am »

There are updates for both LR and PS. I updated PS CC and the ACR app showed updated. I didn't realize there was a completely new version of PS. It didn't replace the old one in the taskbar. PS CC 2019 - version 20. My plug-ins are missing from the generator. Have to replace them.               

Zen8

• My Photo Collections
Re: CC updates today
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 03:25:59 pm »

This is what I found with PS 2019. Just copy the plug-ins from PS 2018 and paste into 2019. Your desktop will need to be arranged to your taste. Everything else is good. Actions, colour setting are all good.           

Zen8

• My Photo Collections

Zen8

• My Photo Collections
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 05:22:17 pm »

Arlen

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 07:50:01 pm »

Five out of six of my PS plugins transferred automatically too, including several suites like Nik and Topaz, without problems. First time that's happened for me.

glyph

• Ron H.
    • Glyph Art Studio
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 11:16:32 pm »

I use a PS panel called Doco that depends on Generator to run. I get an error messages when I launch PS now that says that Generator is broken, and Doco is unable to connect to the internet to verify my SN, so it fails to launch. I'm curious if others are also having issues with Generator?

smahn

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 11:51:30 pm »

I use a PS panel called Doco that depends on Generator to run. I get an error messages when I launch PS now that says that Generator is broken, and Doco is unable to connect to the internet to verify my SN, so it fails to launch. I'm curious if others are also having issues with Generator?

Similar problem w/ the save plugin (I love Doco). I'm running a Mac on Mojave. I emailed creativedo support, haven't heard back. Woks fine on the same rig running PS 2018, but not 2019.

guido

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 09:57:28 am »

I had no trouble with either Lumenzia orTopaz B&W. A touch annoyed it went back to defaults on so much but I've gotten over it. The changes to "export as" are still frustrating though...
Pages: [1]   Go Up