Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REDUCED: Alpa SK 35mm Digitar lens + center filter. Near-new condition.  (Read 618 times)

epines

• ethan pines photography

Selling my Alpa Apo-Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL lens with front and rear Schneider caps. Also included is the hard-to-find Schneider center filter IIf for the lens, with Schneider cap.

The lens and center filter are both in fantastic condition. I can’t find a mark on either of them, except for a few tiny marks on the front of the lens’s filter thread.

The shutter has seen virtually no use (except monthly exercise by me). Before I owned the lens it was on a Seitz Roundshot, which does not use the shutter. And I have barely used it. The shutter essentially has its entire life left. All speeds are snappy and accurate.

$2600 for both, plus 3% PayPal (or pay to friends and family) and shipping. PM if interested.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:44:06 pm by epines »

epines

Photos of center filter and cap:

epines

Bump. A great lens and center filter.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 02:56:34 pm by epines »

epines

Bump. Price reduced to $2600 for lens and center filter, plus 3% PayPal (or pay to friends and family) and shipping. PM if interested.

epines

Re: REDUCED: Alpa SK 35mm Digitar lens + center filter. Near-new condition.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 05:20:12 pm »

Price reduced to $2500 for lens and center filter, plus 3% PayPal (or pay to friends and family) and shipping.

A great lens. Sharp, light, small, with a good image circle. PM if interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up