Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seacombe Bay at sunset, Dorset  (Read 2165 times)

Vieri Bottazzini

• WEBSITES
Re: Seacombe Bay at sunset, Dorset
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 03:20:20 am »

Nice try, Slobodan. I have no problem with critique and comments, and with having to explain my choices. My history here proves it. On the other hand, if having problems with your obsessive, uncivilised, rude and insulting attacks makes me Jekill and Hide, so be it. By the way, I am flattered to see that you take screenshot of everything I write - how is that for obsession?

You are right on one thing though: enough said. It's all written here and everyone can make their own mind about who is who and what is what pretty easily.

Best regards,

Vieri
Vieri Bottazzini
Ambassador for Phase One, H&Y Filters & NYA-EVO
https://linktr.ee/vieribottazzini

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 03:46:50 am »

This bickering is unedifying and reflects well on neither of the participants.

Jeremy

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 09:55:18 am »

...By the way, I am flattered to see that you take screenshot of everything I write - how is that for obsession?...

Yes, indeed, I myself would be worried for my mental health if I would take a screenshot of everything you write. However, I just took that one reply, after I noticed you removed a crucial part of it.

How is it even possible to take a screenshot of something that has disappeared from the screen? Time travel? Turns out, "back to the future" is possible after all: using the browser's "back" button digs into the browser's cache and finds it there.

Vieri Bottazzini

• WEBSITES
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2018, 01:25:29 pm »

How is it even possible to take a screenshot of something that has disappeared from the screen? Time travel? Turns out, "back to the future" is possible after all: using the browser's "back" button digs into the browser's cache and finds it there.

Wow, that is truly impressive. Amazing, in fact. If only you applied all that effort to being less rude, offensive and more civilised, who knows what you could accomplish.

Best regards,

Vieri
Vieri Bottazzini
Ambassador for Phase One, H&Y Filters & NYA-EVO
https://linktr.ee/vieribottazzini
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up