Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blendtec Wildside HP3A Blender  (Read 721 times)

leechunsonnn

Blendtec Wildside HP3A Blender
« on: September 27, 2018, 11:11:10 pm »

When it comes to Blenders, one of the best and most powerful options available today is the Blendtec Wildside HP3A Blender.

With 1560 watts of power, a large container designed with 5 sides for optimum blending and a touch pad with 25 pre-programmed settings, the Blendtec will meet all your blending needs!

Read the rest of the Blendtec Wildside HP3A Blender:

Main Features of the Blendtec Wildside

The Blenctec Wildside Pitcher has 5 sides.

Blendtec came up with this new innovative design to improve blending – Having a fifth side allows the food to be drawn into the vortex easier, thus resulting in a smooth, creamy blend.

The pitcher is nice and large – 3 quarts.

Having a large pitcher reduces your work – you can easily blend enough for more than one person at a time. One thing you may want to know is that the instructions tell you not to fill the pitcher more than half full. The reason for this is because when you blend, the volume increases. So….a word from experience – if you do fill the blender more than halfway full, it is best to hold the cover on rather than walk away from the blender, otherwise you may be cleaning green smoothie off of your kitchen ceiling. (Don’t ask me how I know…)

Blendtec blenders are some of the most powerful blenders on the market today. If you want green smoothies that are truly smooth and blended to a creamy consistancy, then the Blendtec is the perfect blender for you.

Technical Features of the Blendtec HP3A Blender

* Dimensions: 7 x 8 x 15 inches (easily fits on the counter underneath cabinets)
* 7 year warranty for home use
* The wildside jar is 3 quarts (96 oz) and is made from BPA-Free plastic.
* Wildside jar has 5 sides designed for better blending
* The blade is 4 inches long.
* The center spinning connecting shaft is metallic and not cheap plastic.
* 1560 watts, 13 Amps, Blade Speed up to 29,000 RPM
* The touch pad gives you 6 pre-programmed settings with 25 settings in all.
* There is a manual mode with 10 speeds.
* Some of the automatic blending cycles are for:
  • ice cream
  • frozen yogurt
  • ice crushing
  • milkshakes
  • soups
  • syrups
  • fondues
  • sauces
  • dips
  • dressings
  • batters
  • whole juice
  • smoothies
These automatic cycles have variable speeds that change during the course of running in order to best blend your ingredients into a delicious smoothie. When the cycle is done, the blender will automatically shut off.

What comes with the Blendtec Blender?:

When you buy a Blendtec, you get the base and container with cover. Depending on which option you choose (see below), you may get a second container. You also get an owners manual and recipe book.

The recipe book not just a tiny pamphlet – it is spiral bound book with beautiful pictures and lots of good recipes. There are recipes for

• Appetizers (Dips, Jams, Salsas, Spreads)
  • Beverages (Cocktails, Coffee, Milkshakes, Milk Substitutes, Smoothies, Whole Juices)
  • Breakfast (Batters, Syrups
  • Breads (Bread Batters, Bread Dough)
  • Soups
  • Fondues
  • Sauces
  • Salad Dressings
  • Pureed Foods
  • Desserts (Cakes, Ice Cream, Pies, Puddings, Miscellaneous Desserts)

Tips on Using the Blendtec Wildside Blender:

It is always fun to learn how other people use their blenders and what their favorite recipes are. Below are a just a few ideas from others:

To get my daily, “well rounded” fruit/vegetable intake, I cut up a few carrots, a few apples, and a big handful of spinach into the BlendTec (along with a half of a pint of cold water). Yum!

While it may not seem to be a big deal – follow the instructions because the order that you put ingredients into the blender makes a difference on how well things are blended.

Read more other articles at: www.blendinglovers.com
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 04:57:24 am by leechunsonnn »

Jeremy Roussak

• On Probation
    • site
Re: What is a "visit"?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 02:32:49 pm »

I use the forums in exactly the same way and I have exactly the same experience. I've never managed to work out exactly what is going on. As you observe, it works most of the time.

Jeremy

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: What is a "visit"?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 02:47:22 pm »

My experience too - it is indeed rather frustrating knowing that you have not visited for a day or two and to be told that there are no new posts...when clearly there are many.

It may have something to do with windows or tabs left open on more than one machine (my case), I always try to 'close' a visit to prevent this behaviour.

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up