Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One IQ280, SK80LS  (Read 1149 times)

pemihan

FS: Phase One IQ280, SK80LS
« on: September 25, 2018, 04:23:39 pm »

Hi all,

I have decided to sell my IQ280, XF body with Prism Viewfinder and SK80LS. Everything is in absolutely great condition.
The XF body and viewfinder has sold so selling the IQ280 and SK80LS separately:

IQ280: USD 12800 / Euro 11000 plus shipping.
The IQ280 has recently been in for a service check at Phase One HQ where they upgraded several components as well as calibration and focus adjustment so it's a very fine tuned back completely up to date. 4550+ shots on the back. The display has had a screen protector on and still have.
Comes with one battery, USB cable, Firewire cable, charger with various international plugs and 12V adapter, everything except the charger and battery are unused. Of course also includes the metal sensor cover.

SK80mm LS: USD 800 / Euro 680 plus shipping.
The SK80LS (non BR) is sharp and working exactly as it should. Comes with both caps and hood.

Sold The XF has a little under 25000 shots on it and all functions are working as they should. HAP-1 focus module. Comes with front and rear caps, viewfinder cap and body viewfinder cap and one battery.
As the XF haven't had the Battery Door upgrade it will be sent to Phase One HQ here in Denmark where I live for a checkup on that. The Prism Viewfinder will go with it as well

Shipping is with FedEx (FedEx International Priority fully insured. I have a FedEx account so prices are very reasonable). I have extensive experience shipping high ticket gear around the globe and never had a problem using FedEx. I will only ship fully insured.

If sold within the EU I would have to charge 25% VAT unless the buyer has a business with a legitimate VAT number. If sold outside of EU e.g. the US no VAT will be added.

I'm located in Denmark, local pickup welcome.
Payment by wire transfer.

I might be open to split it up and even more so if the back is sold first.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI - P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XL, 47XL and various other items so buy with confidence.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for looking. Any questions, just shoot me an email.

Peter
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:25:38 am by pemihan »

pemihan

Re: FS: Phase One IQ280, XF body, SK80LS
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 04:24:18 pm »

pemihan

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 04:24:53 pm »

pemihan

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 04:25:23 pm »

pemihan

Re: FS: Phase One IQ280, XF body (sold), SK80LS
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:05 pm »

XF body and prism viewfinder has sold so selling the back and lens separately.

Has recently been in for a service check at Phase One HQ where they upgraded several components as well as calibration and focus adjustment so it's a very fine tuned back completely up to date. 4550+ shots on the back. The display has had a screen protector on and still have.
Comes with one battery, USB cable, Firewire cable, charger with various international plugs and 12V adapter, everything except the charger and battery are unused. Of course also includes the metal sensor cover.

The SK80LS (non BR) is sharp and working exactly as it should. Comes with both caps and hood.

pemihan

Re: FS: Phase One IQ280, SK80LS
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 05:47:36 am »

XF body and prism viewfinder has sold so selling the back and lens separately.

Has recently been in for a service check at Phase One HQ where they upgraded several components as well as calibration and focus adjustment so it's a very fine tuned back completely up to date. 4550+ shots on the back. The display has had a screen protector on and still have.

I'm open for reasonable offers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up