Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only the info is there but no image on the rear monitor of my Sony RX10 IV  (Read 532 times)

praja343

I hope I can explain clearly the issue I am having. I have a Sony RX10 IV. Earlier, I used to see the image superimposed with the data (Fstop, shutter speed, iso etc. etc.) on the rear LCD monitor and I could use that if I wanted to shoot the image. Now the image has disappeared from the rear screen and only the data is seen. Something happened and I don't know what and no manual has any reference to this.
If I want to see the image, I use the EVF and then when I take my eye away to shoot, no image on the rear LCD. Only way I can see the image and shoot is if I use the EVF and my eye seeing the EVF. How can I get back the image and shoot using the read LCD screen?
All help especially to solve the problem is much appreciated.
Thanks.

armand

• Photos
Re: Only the info is there but no image on the rear monitor of my Sony RX10 IV
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 07:24:48 am »

Cycle through the DISP until you get the image. That is, keep pressing on DISP on the 4-way controller. If it only moves the focus point, lock it first by pressing once the center button from the 4-way controller, then press DISP.
Pages: [1]   Go Up