Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Rantatorial Just Published - My Thoughts On The NEW Nikon Z6 and Z7 Cameras  (Read 8457 times)

Architekt

Hi Kevin -

After reading your article on the New Nikon Z6 and Z7 - thanks for clarifying why we don't see Nikon information posted on Luminous Landscape - and thanks for clarifying you guys are not Sony Fanboys as well - there was a point there were I considered dropping out from the membership. I am a Nikon camera / lens guy who used to be a Canon camera / lens guy. I have high hopes for Nikon future models - never was keen on Sony at all.

Keep up the good work.

jeremyrh

Hi Kevin -

After reading your article on the New Nikon Z6 and Z7 - thanks for clarifying why we don't see Nikon information posted on Luminous Landscape

Your comment reminded me that 2 months after the release of the Z7 we have seen no review on Lula ....

kers

• Pieter Kers

Your comment reminded me that 2 months after the release of the Z7 we have seen no review on Lula ....
luckily we have the forum to inform us...
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

jeremyrh

luckily we have the forum to inform us...

Who said anything about "inform" ??   8)

faberryman

Which is fine. There are a hundred reviews and a thousand videos elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:55:46 am by faberryman »

kers

• Pieter Kers

Which is fine. There are a hundred reviews and a thousand video elsewhere.
... as there are of the Canon but then all shot with the same subjects in Hawaii.

My interest is now the upcoming fuji 100MP-
that would be great camera for a LL review.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

faberryman

... as there are of the Canon but then all shot with the same subjects in Hawaii.
It doesn't matter. You can't tell anything from photos on the web anyway.

jeremyrh

Which is fine. There are a hundred reviews and a thousand videos elsewhere.
True enough. But I was looking for more than a review. In the old days I would read with care what Michael had to say about a new camera, and even (occasionally) parted with money largely on the basis of those comments.

But, hey ho, times change.

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Yes, times change.  We just got the Z7 and z6 on our own dime.  I am now more or less recovered and will be shooting with both these cameras.   The last 3 months have not been easy mobility wise as well as other things.  I need to get out shooting. 
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up