Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Annie does Stormy  (Read 1715 times)

32BT

• Pictures
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

Re: Annie does Stormy
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:38:15 am »

Oscar, are you proposing we seriously need consider which of the two we would rather have photography with, a seasoned pro or a younger one?

:-)

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 10:43:20 am »

Oscar, are you proposing we seriously need consider which of the two we would rather have photography with, a seasoned pro or a younger one?

Rob, by "seasoned pro" you surely meant Stormy, no? ;)

P.S. Annie shooting Canon G15!?

32BT

• Pictures
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 10:55:48 am »

Pfff, Rob, i take it the sale of the appartement isn't imminent? Clearly, if we have to choose, we choose Beyoncé, by a very, very large margin, i might add.
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:39:46 pm »

Rob, by "seasoned pro" you surely meant Stormy, no? ;)

P.S. Annie shooting Canon G15!?

That's the thing with pros: you pays your money and you takes your choice...

Rob C

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 06:00:41 pm »

Pfff, Rob, i take it the sale of the appartement isn't imminent? Clearly, if we have to choose, we choose Beyoncé, by a very, very large margin, i might add.

Two women, a mother and daughter, by the look of it, turned up today with an agent, made nice cooing noises - at me, not at each other - but didn't ask the normal questions about running costs, so probably kicking my tyres. Oh well, at least it got the apartment a good airing.

Beyoncé? Why? I prefer a different type altogether. Isabella Ferrari, for instance, in La Grande Bellezza.

The middle-aged, lived-a-life sophisticate rocks my boat nicely. I have no time for bundles of muscle and silicone. Almost exclusively, I think it's a European concept - the attraction of the "experienced" older woman. Young women are just, well, young women; nice to have around if they look pretty, but I haven't met many with anything much to tell me that I want to know. Of course, if I was their age I would have different expectations.

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 07:49:27 am »

The middle-aged, lived-a-life sophisticate rocks my boat nicely. I have no time for bundles of muscle and silicone. Almost exclusively, I think it's a European concept - the attraction of the "experienced" older woman. Young women are just, well, young women; nice to have around if they look pretty, but I haven't met many with anything much to tell me that I want to know. Of course, if I was their age I would have different expectations.
Jeanne Moreau was beautiful and intriguing up to the day of her passing.  I never understood what she saw in Billy Friedkin.

Rob C

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 09:44:48 am »

Jeanne Moreau was beautiful and intriguing up to the day of her passing.  I never understood what she saw in Billy Friedkin.

Simple: movie director. When you were an actress, what was there not to love?

Not going there: I was almost tricked back into political polemic for a moment, but saw the trap just in time!

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 01:32:34 pm »

Simple: movie director. When you were an actress, what was there not to love?

Not going there: I was almost tricked back into political polemic for a moment, but saw the trap just in time!

They were only married for a couple of years and I don't think she ever appeared in one of his films.

Rob C

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 04:25:07 am »

They were only married for a couple of years and I don't think she ever appeared in one of his films.

She was too impatient, then!
Pages: [1]   Go Up