Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HPZ3200 ICC Profiles Location  (Read 430 times)

sharadn

HPZ3200 ICC Profiles Location
« on: August 24, 2018, 12:07:37 pm »

Hello,
My W7 was getting really buggy so I wiped the HD and installed W10. Proceeded to reinstall the HP Utility and driver and ICC profiles. I see no profiles in the system32/spool/drive/color folder. Also I do not see any profiles when I try to change profiles in Qimage. I wanted to get a fresh start because it seemed that my Z3200 was not printing the GE properly. It shows up on the diagnostic print but not when I print. I wanted to get rid of all old ICC profiles and start fresh. If I sync the profiles between the printer and computer I will get all my old profiles. Does anyone know why I cannot see any profiles in the system32 folder? Should I sync my computer and printer and delete all the profiles? I thought that when I ran the HP ICC profile installed it would copy them the system 32 folder. Any advice? Would really like to get my printing issues sorted out and settled down. Thanks in advance

sharadn

Re: HPZ3200 ICC Profiles Location
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 07:56:55 am »

I worked with HP support for a long time on this and what they finally did was to package up the profiles from one of their computers and then copy then to my system32/spool/driver color folder. Once they were in there I did a search for one of them and found that the driver re-install put them in the sysWOW64/spool/driver color. New location for 64 bit I guess. I post this in case anyone else runs into the same problem. I still have issues with getting my printer to print GE, which is what started the whole thing in the first place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up