Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 T/S Cambo mount  (Read 1375 times)

kinglang

Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 T/S Cambo mount
« on: August 12, 2018, 02:49:35 am »

FS: Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 Copal #0 T/S Cambo WRS mount.
Fantastic lens which is discontinued as Schneider has pulled out of the large format market. It’s hard to buy.
For sale is my Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 large format digital lens in copal #0 shutter. it's such a highly regarded lens.
This very sought after lens is the photographers dream for those seeking huge image circles. It is Razor sharp in the corners with gigantic 120mm image circle allowing shifting for architectural or landscape images and full stitching using every mm that the cambo cameras can provide. It is a favorite for landscape and architectural photographers. It does not really require much of an LCC adjustment.The Schneider 60mm f5.6 Apo Digitar XL is a stellar lens...... sharp, sharp, sharp. It covers almost the same FoV as the 35XL! With shifts, I can just cover a "21mm" FoV (that's in FF terms, as in Zeiss 21/2.8 .. that kind of FoV)

I have owned this lens for one year ,lens at a more reasonable price. The lens comes complete with the front and rear lens caps.
Defect:1: There are traces at the filter thread.But not affect the use of UV filters.
2: The front lens has a slight trace of wiping,1mm, Not a scratched, does not affect imaging.
If you need i can sent you photos take by the lens or a video.

A new orginal price was $6425.The sold price of this lens on getdpi or luminous was over $4500, so this is a chance to pick up a bargain as I'm asking $3650.Accept offer. I will ship worldwide use paypal + 4%.I have paypal 100% feedback.Any question PM.

Honus

• shootwideopen
Re: Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 T/S Cambo mount
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 05:25:29 pm »

I just wanted to thank Zhang ( /kinglang ) for a  very smooth transaction.  He provided accurate descriptions and photos and even sent a short movie clip of the lens in use.  The price was negotiated quickly and fairly, then packaged well and shipped insured DHL.  I would not hesitate to buy from Zhang again.
----------------------------
Robert Vincent
www.shootwideopen.com

edvardvoit

Re: Schneider Apo-Digitar XL 60mm f5.6 T/S Cambo mount
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:56:53 pm »

Is it still available and can it be sold just as a plain lens in shutter - i don't need cambo mount.
Best,
Edward
Pages: [1]   Go Up