Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Piccure+ can't buy anymore - anyone got a suggestion or activation code spare?  (Read 2230 times)

narikin

Late to the party on Piccure+ and now, as others write, it's impossible to buy it anymore. The site is up, you can download and trial, but once the test period is up, you're stuck. No way to buy.

Doe someone have an activation code they don't need, or spare '2nd machine' or whatever? Or please tell me how to purchase it. (PM best)

Otherwise it's alternatives ?? - I know of Topaz InFocus, but that's it.

Thanks all.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:43:03 pm by narikin »

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

As mentioned in Charlie Cramer videos Focus Magic.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas

Just curious have you emailed them to see why the purchase option is no longer available?  Strange to keep the the website up if purchase option is gone.

They have been responsive to my questions in the past.   Last update I believe was in 2016

Paul C
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

narikin

Just curious have you emailed them to see why the purchase option is no longer available?  Strange to keep the the website up if purchase option is gone.

They have been responsive to my questions in the past.   Last update I believe was in 2016

Paul C

Yes of course I emailed them. Got an immediate auto-reply saying:

"piccure+ is not sold any longer."

(their bold emphasis)

As mentioned in Charlie Cramer videos Focus Magic.

I have tried Focus Magic, but found it the lesser of the 2 programs. Focus Magic seems more like some fancy form of sharpening, rather than the hard astro-photography developed deconvo maths Piccure+ does.  But YMMV, Focus Magic is a lot more stable and many prefer it.

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas

Sorry about that.

Great software, a bit slow on larger files.  Wonder what happened.

Their software relies on checking for an activation each time you use it, does this behind the scenes, but every so often I will have to re-activate.  Hope that wherever that sever lives it will stay on.

Paul C
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up