Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Breathing Color  (Read 1031 times)

vrkaya

Breathing Color
« on: August 06, 2018, 12:24:32 pm »

I've revised this so as not to be unfair.

Breathing Color seems to have nice products and seem to be modern but I have had serious problems in getting items shipped once I order from them, the last occurrence happened today and I've had to scramble to find a replacement because I have deadlines. In both cases, I did receive confirmation emails.  The great majority of online retailers do not have this issue shipping orders, at least in my experience.

I have had two orders in a row now in which "someone" at BC has failed to notice my online order, and hence they forgot to ship.

Is what I have experienced unusual for this company? Do you have any issues ordering from them by phone? I really like their products but need reliability.

Thanks,
Ron
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:11:12 pm by vrkaya »

jrp55262

Re: Breathing Color
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 01:38:12 pm »

I only use Breathing Color for canvas and varnish; I use other suppliers for the rest of my media.  I haven't had any issues with them, but then again it's very rare that I'd need canvas in a hurry so a couple days' delay in shipping doesn't normally bother me.  In any case, you might want to ring them up and make your concerns known...

vrkaya

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:47:38 pm »

Yep, I've discussed it with them both times and I must be having some bad luck with them for it to occur twice in a row. B&H sells Breathing Color paper and canvas so I will likely purchase from there whenever I might need more.

Thanks,
Ron

DougDolde

• Images of the American West
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 01:32:34 pm »

I've used BC canvas in the past but it's just so expensive I no longer do.  Have been using HP Artist Matte canvas in my Z5200 and I can't see that it is inferior to say BC Lyve.

The only BC product I use now is Timeless Matte varnish. Buy from B&H and you will get free shipping and likely pay no sales tax.

vrkaya

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 11:14:23 pm »

Thanks, Doug
Pages: [1]   Go Up