Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tour group  (Read 878 times)

BobDavid

Tour group
« on: May 28, 2018, 02:17:26 pm »

at Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

Ivo_B

• www.ivophoto.be
Re: Tour group
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:19:30 pm »

at Yellowstone Nat'l Park.

I like tour groups. Specially cruise tour groups. They seem to buy there shoes all in the same webshop.  ;D ;D

BobDavid

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:31 pm »

The crowd was unaware of me, except for maybe the guy whose looking into the camera. I developed the RAW in ACR, mostly brought up the shadows and adjusted the color temp. I took four or five pictures of the scene. This is the one that came out the best. I decided to post it on the Street Showcase to see what would happen. Although I observed the rules, I'm not inclined to categorize this as street. Any comments?

32BT

• Pictures
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 06:19:22 pm »

The crowd was unaware of me, except for maybe the guy whose looking into the camera. I developed the RAW in ACR, mostly brought up the shadows and adjusted the color temp. I took four or five pictures of the scene. This is the one that came out the best. I decided to post it on the Street Showcase to see what would happen. Although I observed the rules, I'm not inclined to categorize this as street. Any comments?

Don't waste your time on this!

Blunt enough?
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 07:50:26 pm »

Doesn't matter, Bob. Nobody knows the difference nowadays anyway. It's probably landscape. After all, there are some trees.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up