Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The next generation  (Read 1573 times)

32BT

• Pictures
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

Re: The next generation
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 05:23:06 pm »

Oh well.

However, if young is your bag, get a look at the new Omega Watches video featuring Cindy Crawford's daughter and son. She's 15/16 and looks 20 at least; beautiful, so like her mother, as is her brother.

It's by Peter Lindbergh, and I was delighted to have picked up on both the photographer and the girl at the single viewing that I caught this evening. Black/white, of course, and all the better and stronger for it.

I'd provide a link, but don't know how to do that on the iPad. I found the commercial again in Google, but as I say, that's where it remains...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xd4bkuvMOe8
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:20:13 am by Rob C »

degrub

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 10:27:59 pm »

Hold your finger on the web address line a couple seconds and lift. A panel of options will pop up. Touch "select all" and lift finger. A new panel of options will appear.... Touch "copy". Then go to the browser tab with LuLa and edit your post. When in edit, hold finger on a line a couple seconds and lift. A panel of options will appear .... Select "paste". The web address link shoud appear in your post.

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?action=post;topic=124819.0;last_msg=1044624

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:21:42 am »

Hold your finger on the web address line a couple seconds and lift. A panel of options will pop up. Touch "select all" and lift finger. A new panel of options will appear.... Touch "copy". Then go to the browser tab with LuLa and edit your post. When in edit, hold finger on a line a couple seconds and lift. A panel of options will appear .... Select "paste". The web address link shoud appear in your post.

http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?action=post;topic=124819.0;last_msg=1044624

Thank you! So early in the morning and I've learned something new!

I've added the link to the post using the iPad.

Rob

32BT

• Pictures
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 09:24:49 am »

I saved the ad below (which i reproduce entirely without permission, but i haven't found any related image on their website, but it's for illustrative purposes). It struck me as representative of a recent trend in modelling images where there are a lot of structural elements to make the model stand out. A kind of adhd type multitasking modern hipster variant of a "non distracting" background!?

When i visited the ysl website, i also ran into a project they're doing photographing music icons.
Regards,
~ O ~
If you can stomach it: pictures

Rob C

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 11:39:26 am »

I saved the ad below (which i reproduce entirely without permission, but i haven't found any related image on their website, but it's for illustrative purposes). It struck me as representative of a recent trend in modelling images where there are a lot of structural elements to make the model stand out. A kind of adhd type multitasking modern hipster variant of a "non distracting" background!?

When i visited the ysl website, i also ran into a project they're doing photographing music icons.

You gotta admit: black/white is pretty cool.

http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/34291/1/hedi-slimane-reveals-his-next-creative-endeavour

Seems everyone still wants to be a photographer at some stage in life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up