Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vertical Banding on IPF8300  (Read 723 times)

Simmons

• Fine Art Printed
Vertical Banding on IPF8300
« on: May 13, 2018, 05:03:52 pm »

Hi, i'm having a problem with my canon ipf8300. I noticed today on a almost black print that there are several bands vertical ( on the same direction of the paper) along all the print. It's almost an invisible problem that you can see only with the sun light. I checked the nozzle and both are ok. I've made the alignment but nothing changed. I tried too the unidirectional print but nothing changed. The paper is a Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Bright White, it's a matt paper. Maybe it's time to change again the printhead.

deanwork

Re: Vertical Banding on IPF8300
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 05:41:53 pm »

I’ve only seen that when the print head contains the light gray ink needed to be replaced. And I have seen it in that case but did see the channel completely missing in the nozzle check yet the printer kept printing with no error. Anyway try a head cleaning for that head. That’s all you can do besides blowing off the surface of the head with canned air.

Hi, i'm having a problem with my canon ipf8300. I noticed today on a almost black print that there are several bands vertical ( on the same direction of the paper) along all the print. It's almost an invisible problem that you can see only with the sun light. I checked the nozzle and both are ok. I've made the alignment but nothing changed. I tried too the unidirectional print but nothing changed. The paper is a Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Bright White, it's a matt paper. Maybe it's time to change again the printhead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up