Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One IQ150, 645DF+ body, Li-ion batteries + charger, Schneider 80mm LS.  (Read 1748 times)

pemihan

Up for sale is the following:

Phase One IQ150 back in M mount.

Has almost exclusively been used in studio and in perfect working order. 39815 actuations. The condition is excellent, the back only has some very very minor marks in the paint around the USB port and the bottom edge. Hardly noticeable at all, take a look at the images.
Included in the sale besides the back: Box, metal cover for the back, dual charger, total of five batteries, car adapter for the charger, USB tether cable, Firewire tether cable, quick start guide, 1GB Phase One USB stick, Phase One sensor cleaning kit.

$10500 / €8500 + shipping.

--------------

Phase One DF+ body.
In excellent condition. Was bought together with a back that had less than 2000 actuations and I have hardly used the body since then as I almost exclusively shoot with my Cambo tech cam, haven't even left my studio.
Included in the sale are the body, front cap and rear cover, two AA battery trays, strap and box.

$1500 / €1200 + shipping.

---------------

Phase One Li-ion battery kit for DF/DF+. Three batteries and charger. Hardly used. Total retail price about $980. includes boxes.

$600 / €490 + shipping.

--------------

Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS.
In perfect condition, sharp.

$950 / €780 + shipping.

---------------

I would prefer to not sell the body etc. until the back has sold but if you want the complete package I'll be happy to work out a package deal.

Payment by wire transfer. Shipping will be FedEx International Priority, I have a FedEx account so rates are reasonable.
I'm located in Denmark, pickup is also ok if you are nearby.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:12:53 pm by pemihan »

pemihan

pemihan

pemihan

pemihan

pemihan

pemihan

Bump! Happy to entertain offers.

pemihan

Bump!

Here's a great package deal: Get Phase One IQ150 back, Phase One DF+ body including the Phase One Li-ion battery kit for DF/DF+ and the Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f2.8 LS for $11500 / €9500 plus shipping.

Offers on the individual items are welcome as well.

Fernando_Ribeiro

Hi Pemihan

Do you still have the back for sale?
If so, can you send me a message with the cost? I'm only interested on the back as I have all the rest of the equipment.

Thank you

pemihan

Hi Pemihan

Do you still have the back for sale?
If so, can you send me a message with the cost? I'm only interested on the back as I have all the rest of the equipment.

Thank you

Hi Fernando,

Sorry, the back, body and lens has sold. I still have the Phase One Li-ion battery kit for DF/DF+ though.

Best
Peter

Pages: [1]   Go Up