Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR print jobs vanish?  (Read 850 times)

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
LR print jobs vanish?
« on: March 23, 2018, 03:12:28 pm »

I am using LR CC on Win 7 with a 7900. Suddenly print jobs from LR are just plain vanishing. The program behaves normally when I click Print - i.e., the Epson dialog box (with ink levels) pops up and the horizontal bar indicates printing progress. Then, nothing. The print queue is empty. I can print a nozzle check from the computer. Reboots etc. have not helped. I can print from Photoshop. Yikes!

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
Re: LR print jobs vanish?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 04:16:42 am »

I am using LR CC on Win 7 with a 7900. Suddenly print jobs from LR are just plain vanishing. The program behaves normally when I click Print - i.e., the Epson dialog box (with ink levels) pops up and the horizontal bar indicates printing progress. Then, nothing. The print queue is empty. I can print a nozzle check from the computer. Reboots etc. have not helped. I can print from Photoshop. Yikes!

I've had this happen to me from time to time, on a Mac and under several versions of LR over the years. I've never worked out why (not that I've spent a lot of time thinking about it). I have shrugged and put it down to the fundamentally malign nature of inanimate objects  ;)

Jeremy

rdonson

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:30:44 am »

Peter, how are you connected to the printer?  WiFi?  USB? 
Regards,
Ron

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 01:56:43 pm »

I’ve had this happen a few times, then I realize I’ve sent the job to the wrong printer/printer queue ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up