Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seeking Support For Capture One Pro Feature  (Read 1485 times)

Walter Rowe

• WalterRowe.com
Seeking Support For Capture One Pro Feature
« on: March 22, 2018, 02:12:47 pm »

If you use Capture One Pro, I am seeking your support. I have requested that PhaseOne add a filter for black & white images so we can filter to only see images that have the black & white tool enabled.

PLEASE OPEN A CASE WITH PHASEONE AND REQUEST A FILTER FOR BLACK AND WHITE IMAGES.

I did some reverse engineering of the database tables and found that the ZVARIANTLAYER table has a column called ZBWENABLED that is either 0 (false) or 1 (true). Adding this filter should be REALLY easy if people will just ask for it. More demand improves the chances that PhaseOne will implement it.
Walter Rowe

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: Seeking Support For Capture One Pro Feature
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 02:00:32 pm »

Walter, I've just updated our Applescript Kit for Capture One to include a script which color tags any B+W enabled image from among the selected files.

Like all the scripts in the kit the code is read/write and you're free to make changes (see T&C at the top of the script for more info). So you could easily modify this to put a keyword in instead which would be better for large library management where you also want color tags to be available to mean something else. There are two keyword scripts in the kit that you could borrow code from to do this.

I've also generated a coupon code justForRowe which expires Sunday. That's good for 50% off the scripts as a thank you for the inspiration for this new addition to the script kit.

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Re: Seeking Support For Capture One Pro Feature
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:50:40 pm »

Surely using a system of keywords like "BW" and a smart album would be a much better solution. What happens if you have black and white images done in Photoshop or Nik or even BW out of the camera?
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up