Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Preview  (Read 3905 times)

alengeln

Preview
« on: September 29, 2006, 05:30:38 am »

Sorry, I think I did not explain me correctly. What I don´t understand is why there are not a reset or preview button  in each of the panels of the develop module, like in PS? Would be easier to adjust and compare...
Albert / Spain

semillerimages

• http://www.semillerimages.com
Preview
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 06:08:23 pm »

Albert, you can essentially do what you want using the history tab... left side of display in the develop portion of the software. Not as elegant as photoshop perhaps, but you can click back an forth between changes.

*steve

Sorry, I think I did not explain me correctly. What I don´t understand is why there are not a reset or preview button  in each of the panels of the develop module, like in PS? Would be easier to adjust and compare...
Albert / Spain
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=78248\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
semillerimages.com

alengeln

Preview
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:22:51 am »

Thank you Steve for your help, but Ithink it would be much easier to have a preview management like in PS. I don´t know why so few people are interested in a good preview-review system...
Albert

Albert, you can essentially do what you want using the history tab... left side of display in the develop portion of the software. Not as elegant as photoshop perhaps, but you can click back an forth between changes.

*steve
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=78479\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
[/quote]
Quote from: semillerimages,Sep 30 2006, 11:08 PM

jani

• Øyet
Preview
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 05:02:14 pm »

Thank you Steve for your help, but Ithink it would be much easier to have a preview management like in PS. I don´t know why so few people are interested in a good preview-review system...
I think Lightroom would be better off to offer both ways of doing it, even though I do appreciate the current solution.

Hovering the mouse pointer over the history entry is nice for a quick check, but it's not convenient; the pointer is useful elsewhere.
Jan

paulbk

Preview
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 07:30:00 pm »

In Develop module:
If you double click the slider handle, that control resets to default setting. But is only affect the active control.
p
paul b.k.
New England, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up