Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo WDS-619 Ground Glass/WDS-630 Shiftable Viewing Loupe/SLW-C8 DB Cover  (Read 1230 times)

pemihan

Cambo WDS-619 Ground Glass + WDS-630 Shiftable Viewing Loupe + SLW-C8 DB Cover combo up for sale.
In excellent condition as shown in the images.

Price for the full set: $750 / €600 + shipping Payment by wire transfer preferred.
(Retail is around $1233 / €920 plus tax)

------

Some relevant info:

The WDS-619 Groundglass Frame mounts instead of any SLW-mount in Portrait or Landscape mode. The ground glass has marks for the current CCD sizes (40x54mm / 36x56mm / 36x48mm / 33x44mm) and includes a fresnel lens. It can be expanded with the WDS-616 Flexible Focusing Hood or the new WDS-630 Shiftable Focussing Loupe (3x).

The WDS-630 Shiftable Focusing Hood can be mounted on to the WDS-619 Ground Glass Frame and easily be removed for direct viewing.
The Focussing hood features a 3x magnification loupe, made with Schneider Kreuznach optics, offering adjustable diopter setting for best viewing comfort. The hood can be removed, can be hinged away, and can be shifted from the center to all sides and corners (approx. movement 15 x 20 mm) This hood is also usable for the CMSLB, CSLB and SMSLB Sliding Backs as direct viewing hood as SLV-630

The SLW-C8 adapter covers the SLW-Adapter to protect the sensor while the digital back stays mounted when taking the adapter off the WRS camera. This adapter features four anti-slip rubber feet.

-------

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are very reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Thanks
Peter
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:17:31 am by pemihan »

pemihan

pemihan

Just remembered that I also have the boxes :-)

pemihan

pemihan

Bump. Still available.

pemihan

Price lowered to $750 / €600 + shipping
Pages: [1]   Go Up