Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAKE AN OFFER! Full Set of 12 Genuine Canon Lucia EX Ink For iPF8300  (Read 693 times)

gdi

I have for sale a full set of 12 inks for the Canon iPF8300, iPF8300S, and iPF8400S. Three of these 330ml inks are new complete and unopened and are completely full (Red, Matte Black, and Cyan), and one (Photo Gray) is the larger 700ml cartridge with more than twice the capacity of the standard cartridges.  The remainder of the inks are 330ml size and were just removed from a printer which stopped working.   I had bought these inks to have on backup and installed most within a short timeframe.  Very soon after I installed them the printer failed and I decided not to spend thousands  for a fix (potentially two new print heads), so I bought a new Canon Pro-4000.

I weighed each cartridge this morning (3/10/2018) the weights are indicated for each color below.  As you can see by comparison to the weight for the unopened Cyan cartridge, all cartridge are nearly full.   To purchase all this ink new, at retail, would cost approximately $2,100 (see the BH Photo receipt below). 

My price is a very reasonable $700 (just the 3 unopened carts are worth $500) plus actual shipping, via PayPal.   I may consider offers.  Sorry, no returns. 

*Note that if you are local to central connecticut, you can pick the ink up ALONG with the non-functional Printer at no extra charge! Also, I will post this on eBay as well at a higher Buy-It-Now, so act now!

See photos for details.

Individual ink volume by weight:
  • Unopened sealed plastic packages- CYAN, MATTE BLACK, and RED - 463 grams
  • Magenta - 436 grams
  • Photo Cyan - 423 grams
  • Black - 383 grams
  • Gray - 379 grams
  • Green - 419 grams
  • Yellow - 375 grams
  • Blue - 391 grams
  • Photo Magenta - 378 grams
  • Photo Gray - 916 grams

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:55:10 pm by gdi »

gdi

Offers are welcome - just throw it out there before I drop the price on ebay!

gdi

This is on ebay at no reserve - the bidding is up to $1 ! :) 

Still time to make me an offer!

the ebay Auction...
Pages: [1]   Go Up