Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wave  (Read 775 times)

farbschlurf

• fototypo
Wave
« on: February 04, 2018, 03:42:27 am »

Not a very huge wave, but it is one. I tried quite a lot of different exposure times to get the water right between blurred and frozen to get a sense of movement. All that in the maybe 10 Minutes where the light was just right. Another proof landscape photography isn't a slow and relaxing process in particular; I was pretty much in hectic just until the  sun disappeared ... There're still some issues with the picture, but it's the best I got so far.

Rajan Parrikar

• Rajan Parrikar
Re: Wave
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 09:34:43 pm »

There seems to be a greenish cast, but I’m seeing this on an iPad which doesn’t have a calibrated screen. The light on the foreground rocks, the distant cliff and the trees is wonderful. That to me is the main plot.

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 11:26:44 pm »

Very pleasing photo.

farbschlurf

• fototypo
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 02:53:45 am »

Thanks for your replies! I'll check color again, possibly I stared too long on the picture ... Thanks you liked it.

francois

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 04:44:27 am »

Very nice! On my iPad, there's also some weird colors but since my eyes are mostly attracted by the wave movement, it doesn't bother me that much.
Francois

farbschlurf

• fototypo
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 02:13:19 pm »

Thanks, you are right, there's somewhat too much green I didn't see after a long day ... Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up