Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Death Valley Sunset from Badwater  (Read 695 times)

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Death Valley Sunset from Badwater
« on: January 14, 2018, 09:29:39 pm »

The pastels are from the original frame, shot after the sun went down. Tried to bring out the peachy reds.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Death Valley Sunset from Badwater
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 10:30:44 pm »

What do you mean by “from the original frame”? Strait out of camera? Or you combined two shots? Nice end-result in any case.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 11:42:08 am by Slobodan Blagojevic »
Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Death Valley Sunset from Badwater
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 08:36:35 am »

Yes, SOOC. Single frame. Although I did crop :-[ to the 1:2 AR. There was a magenta cast in the original raw image that I liked but wanted to tone down slightly and bring out some of the peachy reads (or is it reddy peaches?) ;)
Hope you are off to a great start this new year.

BAB

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 535
Re: Death Valley Sunset from Badwater
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 03:15:02 pm »

Nice pix, not anything some luminosity masks wouldn't help out a bunch, wish I was there then.
Logged
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic
Pages: [1]   Go Up