Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Article - PhotoCard By Bill Atkinson – A Great App For Sharing Special Event  (Read 1895 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

I just published an article showing how I use PhotoCard an app made by someone most of know, Bill Atkinson.  Shoot on over to the home page and check out PhotoCard By Bill Atkinson - A Great App For Photo Sharing
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

Jeff

Definitely something my nieces would use.
If I let them know about this perhaps uncle will get an e-mail postcard, as it is not clear if the printed version is available here in the UK, when next they go away   ;D

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography

Not a particularly useful App for those of us on Android phones as this looks Apple IOS only

Dave Rosser

• My Website

Not a particularly useful App for those of us on Android phones as this looks Apple IOS only

+1

TommyWeir

Bill was part of the early employees in Apple so perhaps his focus.    I checked it out,  seems good.  It's 2$ to print and send a card in the US and 3$ to other countries.   The voice notes feature is an interesting addition.

BradSmith

Sort of how I, as a Mac user,  feel when someone or some site goes on and on about all the wonderful things about some application without ever mentioning that it is Windows only.
To quote Alan, ....not a particularly useful App....

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Well, I am the bad guy, I should have mentioned it was MAC only.  Some apps we will be looking at are cross-platform.  But, like cameras, I report on what I use.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

Kevin Gallagher

I'm sure that I'm missing something very simple but shouldn't you be able to use photos that are say, in your phone, on a postcard you create on your iPad? I believe I've got all the right boxes ticked on the iCloud settings but no dice :(

Kevin in CT
Kevin In CT
All Animals Are Equal But Some Are More Equal
 George Orwell

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Kevin, yes, are your photos on your Ipad, if so you select them from the app by tapping on the picture side of the postcard and then selecting photos.  I thought I showed that in the video.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up