Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Cambo WRS 1200 and Schneider 5.6 35mm Digitar with Schneider Center Filter  (Read 889 times)

nepaltnf

Hello All!

I have the following for sale.

Cambo WRS 1200
Schneider 35mm Digitar XL f5.6
Schneider Center filter for 35mm Digitar

asking 4,000 + s/h USD for all 3

I am hoping to sell these all together, especially the lens + center filter.

This is a starter tech camera setup especially well suited to someone running Phase P series backs, or the leaf aptus. I originally bought the schneider 35mm digitar from a luminous landscapes member maybe 5 or 6 years ago for 5k. I am pricing this lens at $2400 + s/h, this includes the center filter which is no longer being made and hard to find and was 5 or 600 when it was available.

I bought the WRS 1200 body new from Calumet in LA before they closed. I upgraded to the 1250 so this body is now redundant in my kit. It has no rear camera specific adapter plate, as i moved the one I purchased over to the 1250.

The caveat with this body is I slightly modified the body to allow for a ring flash's cable to pass between the camera and tripod plate. I drilled out a block of clear plexi glass and got longer screws to pass through both the bottom metal thread bit and the plexi plate. This was necessary because the 35mm Digitar is a very small lens and It was nearly impossible to not have a piece of the ring light in the frame without this adjustment. It does not affect the operation of the camera at all, just an extra piece that people usually comment on asking what sort of function it serves, as it looks cool. Hoping to get around $1800 for the body if seperated from the lens/center filter.

4,000 USD if sold all together, open to reasonable offers as well. I am located in Seattle if you'd like to see it locally.

Message if interested and I can provide images of the camera.

Thanks so much!

nepaltnf

here are some images of the camera!

robmillman

Hi,
New on this site. Is the 1200 body still for sale? And can plexi plate be removed?

Thanks,

Robert

pemihan

Judging from the pictures the body is a WRS-1000 and not the newer WRS-1200. Not that there's a lot of differences but worth clarifying.
Pages: [1]   Go Up