Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 Equivalent of LR's Camera Calibration Profile Saturation Adjusters?  (Read 3210 times)

chadchat

Hi, this is my first post on Luminous Landscape.
I'm moving from LR to C1 and am wondering if there is a C1 equivalent to the saturation sliders under LR's custom Camera Calibration Profile?
Lightroom's Camera Calibration Profile
I don't see the answer here in Capture One

cheers,

/chad

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: C1 Equivalent of LR's Camera Calibration Profile Saturation Adjusters?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:41:01 pm »

Hi, this is my first post on Luminous Landscape.
I'm moving from LR to C1 and am wondering if there is a C1 equivalent to the saturation sliders under LR's custom Camera Calibration Profile?

Hi Chad,

Capture One Professional allows to adjust the ICC camera profile via the Advanced Color Editor tool. It works in a different way than LR/ACR does but is very powerful and predictable because you can more accurately isolate the colors you want to change, and how abrupt or smooth the transition is to neighboring colors. I think it's more intuitive this way, and the changes can be saved in a new version of the camera profile it was based on (so it's easy to create several variations and switch between them).

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

chadchat

Re: C1 Equivalent of LR's Camera Calibration Profile Saturation Adjusters?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 09:20:52 am »

That's an excellent answer Bart, appreciated.
I've been playing with the Advanced Color Editor but hadn't yet realise all it was capable of. Thanks for turning my attention to it.
I was confused at first why the full spectrum wheel was anchored to green, but I see that it means you are then able to adjust toward either cool or warm.
Great that you can also create masks from these selections!

cheers,

/chad
Pages: [1]   Go Up